Tips For Chicago
- Get on your knees for Niemi, he’s playing beautifully.
- Keep Dusty in front of Luongo, he’s an initiator, and even though this didn’t work out so well in Game 1, he will get under his skin eventually.
- Get Burish out there. The more grit, the better. Plus, I’m sure he’s been dying to get some more ice time.
- Don’t shoot from 40 feet away! Keep it in close. Garbage goals could win you the series.
- Get your top line going. If your top players aren’t producing, switch up the lines a bit. You have to get them rolling or Chicago won’t pass this round.
- Try and keep the alcohol consumption to the minimum. I know you’re young and rowdy, but a hangover on a game day isn’t helping you.
- Keep the Sedin’s quiet. They’re violent when they’re rolling, shit down their Swedish throats, and break both their legs.
- Keep the pressure on.
- GO HAWKS!