Pascal Leclaire has a serious man-crush on Martin Brodeur. He’s fallen hard.
Sens and Pens are both playing tonight, so here’s a quick update on both my teams:
- Erik Karlsson got sent down to Binghamton yesterday, and won’t be in the lineup tonight. Apparently he was ’emotional’ when he heard about this. Fack, no one wants to see Little E cry.
- Filip Kuba will be returning to the lineup tonight, after being out for the past 8 games with a lower body injury. Whop-di-doo.
- Both Pascal LeClaire and Peter Regin were at practice today, even with speculation going around that they both had flu. Both players are expected to play tonight. AKA: There will be no lack of Regin goodness for the female fans in the Sunrise Arena. All 4 of them. Fail.
- Shean Donovan has been added to the lineup tonight, making Ryan Shannon a healthy scratch. Epic. Fail.
- I think Jason Spezza should score a goal, I mean all this assisting and being a ‘better team player’ stuff is nice, but c’mon, I want GOAAALS, Jason.
- In Penguins news, female fans worldwide will mourn the loss of Letang’s Sex Hair tonight as the Canadiens head into Pittsburgh to face the Penguins. Yeah, that’s right. Kris LeTang got a hair cut. It’s gone. I was on the verge of tears when I found out. Legit. Look for the dull new look tonight at 7pm on RDS. FAILYFAILYFAILY.
- Tyler Kennedy will be out of the lineup tonight with an undisclosed injury. Meh. Fail.
- Tonight will mark Hal Gill’s return to Pittsburgh as a Montreal Canadien. Fail. He looked so much better in black & vegas gold.
- Penguins are welcoming back, Super Duper into the lineup tonight after missing the past two days due to illness. Win.
- Oh, and the Penguins issued a statement saying that they weren’t worried about the entire team getting swine and blahblahblah
- LETS GO SENS/PENS!!!