These all made me piss my pants, just saying.
No idea who made them, but hat’s off to you.
Jordan Eberle turning 20 years old today means no more World Juniors for him. Which is a bittersweet thing. He can move onto bigger things now. He’ll most likely be playing for Edmonton next year, and hopefully he can make a big difference for them. Yesterday, he made his debut for Team Canada in the Worlds, notching a goal and three assists. Not. Too. Shabby. 20’s a big year. So, drinks, Jordan?
While the Penguins may or may not advance to the next round, the Chicago Blackhawks will be.
Hawks > Nucks.
And that is all.
Go Pens & Hawks!
We are a hockey team, made up of players full of heart.
We are the soul of Pittsburgh.
We are the diamonds in the rough, that have finally managed to shine.
We are the team who never stops believing.
We are the team who makes miracles happen.
We are the better team.
We are the team with Sidney Crosby as their captain.
We are the defending Stanley Cup Champions.
We are the Pittsburgh Penguins.
And we won’t lose this game.
- LaPierre is a tool box.
- If this is the Habs standing on their heads, playing for their lives. It’s not good enough.
- I really don’t know how the tool-box gets away with a cross-check to the head. I really don’t know.
- We’ve been down 3 goals in a game before and came back to win it. This shit is far from over.
- Can we just … get rid of these guys? Cmon, this has gone on long enough. Sink them, Pens.
- I am actively homicidal right now. This series makes no sense. Can we please get rid of these fuckers?
- I would rather listen to Miley Cyrus everyday for the rest of my life than this OLAY OLAAAY OLAY OLAY SHIT.
- OLAAAY OLAY OLAY … GET THE FUCK OUT.
- If I ever go to Montreal, I’m bringing an industrial sized can of pepper spray and I’m going to spray fucking everyone.
- Change Halak’s name to Haluck.
- 40 years ago today, Bobby Orr flew.
- That is off topic. I hate thaaaa Habz.
- Mike Cammaleri Calameri needs to GTFO.
- Who’s blowing the refs before the game?
- WE ARE NOT LOSING THIS FUCKING GAME.
- THREE LETTERS: MAF.
- HALAK, FUCK YOURSELFFFF.
- I’ve decided it was Mike Cammaleri who blew the refs. Fuck you all.
- Excuse my French.
- I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT LAPIERRE. HIS VERY EXISTENCE.
- PENGUINS, CRACK HALAK HES A DOUCHE.
- Enough already. Olay your mother.
- Crosby sucks, Montreal? FUCK YOU, THAT’S THE CANADIAN HERO YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT, SUCK MY NUTS AND BECOME YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY ALREADY. FUCK. OFF.
- AT LEAST, PUT SOMEONE IN THE HOSPITAL, IDC WHO. JUST FUCKING BREAK SOMEONE’S NECK, THAT’S ALL I WANT.
- WULLAHHIIIIIII SAAAAAAAAAAARGE.
- ONE MORE, MOTHER FUCKERS MUAHAHA.
- Congratulations, Montreal, you just won the Stanley Cup.
- Game seven.
- BURY THEM WEDNESDAY.
- Get on your knees for Niemi, he’s playing beautifully.
- Keep Dusty in front of Luongo, he’s an initiator, and even though this didn’t work out so well in Game 1, he will get under his skin eventually.
- Get Burish out there. The more grit, the better. Plus, I’m sure he’s been dying to get some more ice time.
- Don’t shoot from 40 feet away! Keep it in close. Garbage goals could win you the series.
- Get your top line going. If your top players aren’t producing, switch up the lines a bit. You have to get them rolling or Chicago won’t pass this round.
- Try and keep the alcohol consumption to the minimum. I know you’re young and rowdy, but a hangover on a game day isn’t helping you.
- Keep the Sedin’s quiet. They’re violent when they’re rolling, shit down their Swedish throats, and break both their legs.
- Keep the pressure on.
- GO HAWKS!