December 6, 2009
Guess who was booooooooooooooooooed all game? Even in the warmup.
Was it :
b) An Asian Cowboy:
or c) This guy:
If you guessed c) Marian Ho$$a, you were right. You win a Stanley Cup. Ho$$a doesn’t.
mm , inviting , isn't it Hoss.
A few points on the game:
- The men who speak into microphones, drowning out the real sounds of the game were saying that this is the Stanley Cup Finals preview. Yep. I called this a while ago.
- Duncan Keith’s hair is my emotional support for the loss of Sex Hair.
- Oh yeah, the guy who ruined the Blackhawks for me scored. Meh. The only way he could get the goal was if he dove into the net.
- Billy Guerin had a bitchfest with Brent Seabrook.
- Orpik threw a glove at Jonny T’s face. LOLZ.
- Geno bear-hugged Colin Fraser in a middle of a face-off and starting throwing punches to his face. Not much came outta that.
- There was a lot of this :
- Oh, the Niemi kid was pretty insane. He was on acid or something, cause he didn’t stop moving all night.
- Ditto for MAF.
- One word: JStaal.
- I want him.
- Verbeauty scores in OT. Kay.
- 2-1 final.
- Sid was out.
- Doesn’t count when Sid id out.
- Got a point.
- Hawks got two.
- I’m happy.
- Jordan Staaaaaaal.
- I miss Adam Burish.
- Max Talbot looked pretty god.
- I miss Adam Burish.
October 28, 2009
Sens and Pens are both playing tonight, so here’s a quick update on both my teams:
- Erik Karlsson got sent down to Binghamton yesterday, and won’t be in the lineup tonight. Apparently he was ’emotional’ when he heard about this. Fack, no one wants to see Little E cry.
- Filip Kuba will be returning to the lineup tonight, after being out for the past 8 games with a lower body injury. Whop-di-doo.
- Both Pascal LeClaire and Peter Regin were at practice today, even with speculation going around that they both had flu. Both players are expected to play tonight. AKA: There will be no lack of Regin goodness for the female fans in the Sunrise Arena. All 4 of them. Fail.
- Shean Donovan has been added to the lineup tonight, making Ryan Shannon a healthy scratch. Epic. Fail.
- I think Jason Spezza should score a goal, I mean all this assisting and being a ‘better team player’ stuff is nice, but c’mon, I want GOAAALS, Jason.
- In Penguins news, female fans worldwide will mourn the loss of Letang’s Sex Hair tonight as the Canadiens head into Pittsburgh to face the Penguins. Yeah, that’s right. Kris LeTang got a hair cut. It’s gone. I was on the verge of tears when I found out. Legit. Look for the dull new look tonight at 7pm on RDS. FAILYFAILYFAILY.
- Tyler Kennedy will be out of the lineup tonight with an undisclosed injury. Meh. Fail.
- Tonight will mark Hal Gill’s return to Pittsburgh as a Montreal Canadien. Fail. He looked so much better in black & vegas gold.
- Penguins are welcoming back, Super Duper into the lineup tonight after missing the past two days due to illness. Win.
- Oh, and the Penguins issued a statement saying that they weren’t worried about the entire team getting swine and blahblahblah
- LETS GO SENS/PENS!!!
August 29, 2009
We really must talk to him about this entire hat thing. It’s depressing.
Much better, Kristopher.
There’s that bloody hat again.
I’m just going to pretend that’s me on the phone with him.
Dear Kris LeTang’s Hat Collection,
August 6, 2009
58 days and I will be a free bird.
58 days and I may cry a few tears of joy.
58 days and I’ll scream and laugh and swoon.
58 days and the regular season starts.
Thank fucking God.
I haven’t been on here in a while because I’ve gotten easily distracted by writing and reading fan fics. And you know what I realized today? I’m so over all of that. I mean, why would I get caught up reading a story about someone’s unrealistic life? You know, the one where you’re friends with all the Penguins and you’re married to Kris LeTang but you’re having an affair with Max Talbot AND Jordan Staal. Like, come on. Please. These stories would be semi-interesting if they had any real morals or values at all, but they don’t. And nothing about them is realistic. It’s all bull shit. So I’ve stopped reading/writing them for now, and I’m going to focus more on this blog. This is real life, and this is what is important to me right now.
Welcome me back, loves.
July 11, 2009
After a depressing week of bad moves by the Sens, and still no Colby in Pittsburgh, I’ve decided to make myself feel better by staring at THAT BEAUTIFUL picture over and over again. Oh, how I love my Sex Hair. It’s depressing that everytime I see him in public he’s wearing a hat and covering up his luscious locks. Heh, men.